25

All the family members one by one apply the Haldi to her.

Later, she had a shower and a glow on her face is unmatched.

Now,

After a while they are ready for the Ritual of Mehendi, the Mehendi artist is ready and waiting for our bride.

Meanwhile,

Even groom had his Mehendi ritual done and getting ready for a night before get married.

There is just a dinner at groom's side, when After Mehendi, it's a Sangeet function in Avneet's residence.

So now, Avneet sat for Mehendi and she had some beautiful designs pasted on her hands with the name of siddharth on her hands.

She is feeling so weird, because she never thought that siddharth will be the name in her Wedding Mehendi.

But all she can do is smile all the time for her family, because for everyone in her family it's a honor to send their daughter in Nigam's mansion.

On the other hand,

His mom : excited for Tomorrow? (With a smile asked).

Siddharth : yes mom, but I am so nervous.

His mom : I can understand and nothing is strange about it, everyone feel nervous before wedding day and think about it if you are feeling nervous then how much Avneet is feeling strange as she have to leave her house for you.

Siddharth : yeah I know mom, it will be so difficult for her.

His mom : no baby, it's not difficult, you know when a girl move from one house to other, she knows better how to make all of the family members of future husband loves her. So don't worry I can bet on it Avneet will be prove such a nice life partner.

Siddharth : but mom, will I be able to give her life what she wish.

His mom : you should try your 100 percent.

Siddharth : hmm.

His mom : okay forget it and tell me did she send you any pics of her Mehendi.

Siddharth : not yet.

His mom : show me when she send you.

Stay tuned.