37

Siddharth : you know what avneet, after seeing mom's affection for you I can just say be careful, my mumma is an most reputed advocate, if she caught you in any act with you luv, we both will be gone for sure.

Avneet : yaar, Siddharth... Why are you scaring me... You are not even ready to accept me and threatening me at the other hand.

Siddharth : I am just warning you, I don't want you to mess your life and now our lives are connected.

Avneet : yeah I know...

Siddharth : and yeah, I have no option to accept you, as you love someone else.

Avneet : uhm.... yaar....

Siddharth : I need to go I am going to meet my friends I will talk to you later.

Avneet : call Jannat, Faisal and Ashnoor at home only.

Siddharth : I am going somewhere else and I suggest you to talk to your boyfriend and ask him when he can come to meet you.

Avneet : whattttt? He won't come this soon.

Siddharth : Avneet, we can't stay together for six months, we need to figure out the solution.

Avneet : okay I will talk to him, but please give me sometime, don't behave like you wanna throw me out of this house really soon.

Siddharth : I don't want my mother will grow more than wanted affection for you, as much you will stay here that much it will hurt us.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth : okay I will see you in evening.

Avneet : okay take care.

Siddharth : hmm.

Siddharth left.

Avneet came in her room.

Avneet put the sim card in her mobile phone and try to contact luv, it's almost 15 days he didn't talked to him and especially since the kiss video viral so she have no idea that he knows about video leak or not.

Stay tuned.