17

Siddharth didn't have courage to say it now that he didn't love Avneet and that was a truth and dare task because he know if he said this then he is gone for sure.

His mom : do you want to say anything else?

Siddharth : no mom.

His mom : do you want anything special for your wedding event?

Siddharth : no mom, you can select everything according to you.

His mom : hmm, go and rest now.

Siddharth is about to leave when maid came and inform them that Jannat and Faisal came to meet aunty.

Siddharth feels more nervous he don't know why they came now.

Siddharth : mom, I will go and meet them, you rest.

His mom : no, it's okay.

Aunty orders the maid to bring them in her room.

Siddharth is feeling nervous.

His mom : did you told them about your wedding?

Siddharth : no mom.

His mom : maybe your future wifey told them. I guess she is more happy than you because you are standing here with this sad face.

Siddharth remains silent.

Jannat and Faisal came, they greet aunty.

His mom : have a seat kiddos.

Jannat and Faisal didn't know anything about their wedding plans or fixture.

They just came here to say sorry to aunty just because they feel it's happening because of them so they came here to take responsibility of all what they did by mistake.

Jannat : aunty, first of all I wanna say sorry. On Faisal's behalf too, whatever happened should not happen. (She said feeling guilty and looking down)

His mom : what are you talking about?

Siddharth : guys, I have a news for you, mom and Avneet's parents fixed our wedding.

This is shock for both of them, because they know that their is nothing between them can lead to marriage.

His mom : yeah, so now you two also get ready and prepare a dance for your best friend's wedding. (Said with a smile).

Stay tuned.