105

Avneet : I am fine mom, don't worry please.

Siddharth : mom, dad it was a mistake, and doctor told us that she will be fine very soon.

Her dad : hmm.

Her mom : aman, I wanna talk to Avneet in personal for a moment.

Her dad : yeah sure, take care my angel I am downstairs.

Avneet feels like her mother wanna see her wound. Siddharth didn't thought that he have to leave too.

Her mom : siddharth, may I talk to her?

Siddharth : uhm.... Sure mom. (He felt little weird)

Avneet : he is my husband, mom. (She said softly)

Siddharth heard that but he left with shutting the door behind him.

Her mom : now show me your wound?

Avneet : hmm.

Avneet slowly take off her T shirt.

Her mom close her eyes seeing that scar and wound on her neck, it was so badly burned.

Her mom help her to wear her t shirt back.

Her mom : I very well know that how much you love your skin, so it can't be because of your carelessness. It must be done by siddharth. Right? (She is doubted siddharth, that he is doing domestic violence against her daughter).

Avneet : what are you saying, mom?

Her mom : you did not need to hide anything, Avneet. I know his mother is the best advocate of this country but still we won't leave them for this.

Avneet : wait wait mom, why are you talking like this? (Avneet is hella surprised from such kinda assumptions of her mother against her family)

Her mom : I know you are trying to hide something from me, and I am not a fool who can't understand that something can't be fell on your back of the neck from you yourself. It's clearly look like someone did it intentionally.

Avneet : you are thinking too much mom, it was my fault.

Stay tuned.