73

She feels like her heart stopped beating because it's a divorce papers and siddharth introduce these papers as a surprise to her.

Siddharth : just sign them I will submit them in court and within three trial we will be free from each other.

Avneet : I think you are really eager to get free from me? (She asked sadly)

Siddharth : yeah of course, I can't move on in my life until you are here in my house. (He said in a rude tone, because he is considering that she went to meet love, so he is in a bad mood)

Avneet : hmm 🙂 I can understand.

Siddharth : so let's go in, sign these papers.

Avneet : what will you tell your mother Siddharth, I mean mom will feel so bad.

Siddharth : I know, mumma is attached with you a lot.

Avneet : I feel like for my happiness I can't break heart of mumma.

Siddharth : you don't worry about my mom, she is my mother I will take care of them after you. (Said like he wants divorce at any cost)

Avneet : hmm I know, but...

Siddharth : what is wrong with you, why are you arguing when I gave you just what you want? Just sign it and leave my life please. (He said in really a very rude tone).

And walks inside the room.

Avneet is feels like crying, because she have no other choice left now, she left her family's house. Luv left her. And Siddharth isn't ready to accept her.

Siddharth is surprised seeing all this romantic decorations in the room.

Siddharth : what is this avneet?

Avneet : uhm... Nothing, you just go and fresh and up, I will remove all of them.

Siddharth : but why you did it?

Avneet : I thought to make you happy, as I am already troubling you a lot. (She is hurted like hell, but she is feeling that its her karma).

Stay tuned.