Faisal : yaar, we have to do something to finish this war between Avneet and Siddharth else they keep on spoiling mood of each other.

Jannat : I was going to say the same thing, but how will we do that?

Faisal : I have an idea?

Jannat : what?

Faisal : only love can beat this hate!!

Jannat : are you mad, Siddharth and Avneet are opposite chemicals if we bring them close to each other then they gonna burn everything here including us.

Faisal : I know it's risky but I have a full proof plan.

Jannat : what?

Faisal starts writing task in chits and came back to group.

They all sit in a round.

Jannat : so guys the rules are very simple one by one, everyone have to take one chit from this bowl and whatever will be written in the chit the performer have to perform it.

Avneet : okay sounds interesting.

Siddharth : but what kind of task.

Avneet again taunts that this is not a game for kids.

But this makes Siddharth get ready to play this game. Indirectly Avneet helped Faisal and jannat in there plan.

Faisal : so guys, who will take the first?

Jannat : me!!

Ashnoor also raise the hand.

Faisal : this is the spirit yaar, you take it first Ashnoor.

Ashnoor picks a chit from a bowl and open it.

Chit - get up and make a cat walk like a fashion model.

Faisal starts recording the cat walk of Ashnoor and she did her task very well.

Next chit taken by Faisal

Chit - take a sip from a champagne bottle.

Faisal like this task, he take a sip and gulp it in a one second. The task completed.

Siddharth is finding these task difficult a bit but he want to prove Avneet that he is not a kiddo.

Stay tuned.