39

Luv : I am ready for a commitment but marriage this soon is really not possible my girl, we have to wait for few years.

Avneet : no way luv, try to understand my family will tie a knot with someone else.

Luv : that's why I am telling you, come to me, we will live together.

Avneet : and what next?

Luv : next?

Avneet : i will stake my all future for you, so can't you just marry me, trust me after I will adjust with you in every single way possible.

Luv : avneet stop sounds stupid, we are living in 2023, marriage is too old school thing, we should live together first, try to make a bond then we should marry.

Avneet : I know someone can marry without any trials, so think about it Luv, then talk to me.

Luv : avneet... Listen...

Avneet close the chat box, she check most of the time Luv only ask him for live in relationship, nights and all, he never wish to marry her.

Luv is confused that what happened to her suddenly.

Avneet POV

Now think 100 times avneet, before taking any step because until you are in this mansion, you and your future is secured.

In your present,

You are married with someone like siddharth who respects you and your choices.

I am married to him, so I am secure with him.

I won't go anywhere until luv will promise me that he will marry me, if he won't forget him like a mistake is better for me.

POV ends.

Luv is trying to find out that what is wrong with Avneet.

Meanwhile,

Siddharth came back at home in evening.

Avneet is unpacking her bag.

Siddharth : Avneet, there are few shelves are vacant you can use them.

Stay tuned.