Siddharth came back to room.

Siddharth : avneet, mom is calling you in dining room within five minutes?

Avneet : what? But.. I am not ready Siddharth, how can I go in front of my mother in law for the first time like this.

Siddharth : Yaar, for now you just come because mumma don't like to wait for anyone, she loves punctuality the most.

Avneet feels so scared, the opera soap's mother in laws image is set in her mind so she is really scared of Vibha Aunty.

Even her mother strictly taught her that if she get any complaint of her from her mother in law then it will be so bad.

So it making her more scared, even the whole world knows that Vibha nigam is the lady of words.

She is strict and really disciplined, she is straight for her principles and cant compromise with them at any cost.

Avneet have no time to dress with saree, so she immediately and in hurry change her clothes with a suit takes a pallu on her head like an ideal Indian bride.

Avneet walks down stairs to the dining room with Siddharth

Siddharth : this way...

Avneet : be there with me okay.

She holds his hand tightly feeling scared of his mother and the reason of fear is the reputation Vibha nigam carry.

Avneet walks forward and touch aunty's feets.

His mom : may god bless you, the whole world's happiness will be yours my dear. (Very lovingly)

Avneet : good morning mumma, I am sorry mom, I don't know how to wear a saree but I will learn and from tomorrow I will wear saree's only. (She gave an explaination without even asked for)

His mom : but who told you that you have to wear a saree always now. Now will you go to your college in saree's.

Stay tuned.