134

Avneet : you talk dadi ji, I should take a leave now.

Avneet left with this.

Siddharth eyes stuck on her only until she left. His grandmother noticed this too.

His dadi : what are you looking for siddharth?

Siddharth : nothing dadi ji.

His dadi : so tell me, what's going on in your life?

Siddharth : everything is going good dadi ji, I had good marks in last semester too.

His dadi : okay good, so what do you think about marriage? I wish I could see you happy in your wedded life and if God allows I wish I will see my great grand child.

Siddharth blush a little. But he knows that his dadi selected any other girl for him.

His dadi : so? You ready na for marriage?

Siddharth : dadi ji, I want some time for now. (He said with a lot of hesitation to say no to his dadi)

His dadi : why, do you like someone?

Siddharth thought his dadi will never support the thought of love marriage so he shook his head in "no".

His dadi : my child if we think something for you then we will always wish for your happiness.

Siddharth nodded.

His dadi : okay tell me what kinda girl you wish as your life partner.

Siddharth : uhm.. Understanding, caring, loving, if she will look good as well. Then I will be more happy. (He said all this imagining his wife Avneet)

His dadi : okay I am sure you get the one you wish.

Siddharth again nodded. Now the affect of viagra is getting more but he controlled himself now.

His dadi : you must be sleepy now, it's been 2 hours we are talking.

Siddharth : no no it's fine dadi ji.

Vibha aunty joined the conversation with the tea cup.

His dadi : now my daughter in law came to give me acompany so you can go and rest you must have college tomorrow.

Siddharth : okay dadi ji. Good night.

Stay tuned.