47

Avneet : seriously, after a really long time, have a seat!!

Luv : no hugs or kisses to welcome.

Avneet feels really awkward but when he stretch his arms Avneet gave him a side hug looking at Siddharth watching them.

Siddharth is burning in anger and Jealousy and this jealousy always encourage him to talk to her rudely.

Luv takes a seat.

Luv : so how are you?

Avneet : I am good, how's your life going on?

Luv : all good, you say!!

Avneet : listen, let's get straight to the point luv, tell me simply that how you are looking at our future.

Luv : darling, we have a really great and fun filled future, you just have to decide to runaway with me.

Avneet : this is not a solution Luv, I told you that what I want?

Luv : what?

Avneet : I want a wedding commitment, I can't leave my everything and a well settled life without any commitment, at least give me assurity that you will be always with me. (She wants assurance for her future)

Luv : where this comes between our love, I guess you are the only one who wants to come to me. What happened to you all of sudden in one month only?

Avneet : listen, I am just trying to be practical, and all I want is my future secured with you.

Luv : so do you have any doubt on me that I won't keep you secure there.

Avneet : you will, but what is the problem if we get married?

Luv : it's a really big step Avneet, I am not ready for marriage and how do I know that we works together or not? (Showing doubt on the relationship)

Avneet : what rubbish, if you just want me for you pass time then let me know clearly. (Angrily).

Stay tuned.