But actually, Avneet is not believer of Good luck charm and all.

But just after she wear it, she got a call from Luv, Siddharth noticed and went to the bathroom.

The smile on his face fade off seeing his call on her phone.

Avneet picks up the call but she noticed that Siddharth didn't liked it.

Avneet : hello.

Luv : hii darling.

Avneet : I called you in morning, and look at the time it's night. You are replying my call after hours.

Luv : I am sorry yaar, I was really confused in morning that what should I answer you.

Avneet : then why you called me? (In an angry tone)

Luv : I decided.

Avneet : what?

Luv : I decided this, if you come with me to Maldives then we will marry within 7 days.

Avneet is stunned.

Avneet : are you serious?

Luv : yes I am serious about it.

Avneet : thank you so much luv, it's really really a very good news for me.

Luv : so, when we can meet to plan everything?

Avneet : I need at least 10 days yaar, please. I have to make any excuse at my home.

Luv : okay then I will come again India to bring you with me on 15th day of month (after 12 days) be ready.

Avneet : okay.

Luv : till then take care of yourself baby.

Avneet : you too.

Luv : okay I talk to you later.

Avneet disconnected the call, even after his yes, Avneet is confused that what she should do now.

Because she is married with Siddharth, it's not gonna be easy for her to runway. And she can't marry him as she is already married.

Siddharth comes out.

She told everything to siddharth.

He feels sad, but he told her that he will help her. And give her signed divorce papers.

Stay tuned.