Siddharth went to bathroom and Avneet is feeling like she should do something to make him feel like a right girl for him.

She realised that she messed her life herself, because after she got siddharth she should not think about luv.

But, now she want a one last chance to prove her right girl for him.

She decide to talk to Jannat because she knows everything about their marriage and Luv.

She wanna share this with someone and she thinks Jannat is the right person to talk.

Siddharth came out from bathroom.

Siddharth : you go and fresh n up then come down stairs mom must be waiting for us on dinner table.

They had dinner together, and siddharth came back to his room, plug his headphones and starts watching movie.

He have no interest in talking to Avneet.

Avneet came back to room and she sit besides him.

Avneet smiled at him. Siddharth smiled back, he is thinking that she is feeling guilty for her yesterday's behavior that's why behaving sweet with him.

Avneet just try to see what he is watching on laptop.

Siddharth : do you want anything?

Avneet : no. I was just seeing that what are you watching?

Siddharth : nothing, it's just a movie.

Avneet : anything romantic? (Excitedly ask)

Siddharth : no I am watching Marvel's series.

Avneet : oh iron man and all. So boring. (She didn't likes the concept of super hero and all)

Siddharth : I am not asking you to watch.

Avneet (in mind) : are you mad avneet, what are you doing, you should say what he likes and do what he loves. Idiot.

Siddharth begin watching his movie. Avneet sit on the bed beside him and Siddharth again noticed her watching him.

Siddharth : now what happened?

Avneet : nothing.

Siddharth : so what are you seeing in me?

Stay tuned.