Jannat can notice on her face that she is badly nervous now thinking about that it's her first night with Siddharth after marriage.

Avneet : what will I do now yaar? (She said almost in a tone of urge of crying)

Jannat : stop sounds like he force you to marry him. You choose this path now why are you feeling nervous now. (She taunt)

Avneet : I don't want to remind you that why I had to take this decision.

Jannat : I know we messed up, but yaar marrying each other is too big step to take.

Avneet : yeah I know, but now we are married, what will I say him if he ask me that we should live like a husband wife.

Jannat : what do you mean by that, you have to give him rights now, after all he is your husband.

Avneet : nooo, I am not ready, even I am not able to move on from luv yet. I still love him.

Jannat : listen Avneet, stop sounds like an idiot, what do you mean by that?

Avneet : I don't know. (She is so nervous)

Jannat : okay listen, talk to siddharth that you need some time, by the way I dont want you to make feel nervous but I guess Siddharth will expect you to be involve in relationship now.

Avneet : physically?

Jannat : of course yes.

Avneet : but yaar.... He knows....

Jannat : I know, he knows about luv, but now you are his wife, you gave promises to him. Avneet.

Avneet : hmm.

Jannat trying to calm him.

When they are having conversation, Siddharth and his mother came to the room.

His mom : I hope you like the decoration, my dear.

Avneet : yes aunty. I mean mumma. It's all so good.

His mom : thank god you liked it.

Jannat : good luck. (Said hugging in her ear)

Jannat left.

Avneet take a deep breath.

Stay tuned.