Avneet realise it now that siddharth is not ready to accept her in the case luv reject her after she left him.

So, all she have to be sure before she takes any step, before she knows that in case luv didn't accepted her because of anything then she have no place to go.

Avneet (behaves lovingly) : listen, my dear husband, firstly I am telling you I am not leaving you and never feel like that someone can consider you a last choice, you are too good and I really feel that I don't deserve you.

Siddharth smiled at her. Within a moment he melts with her smile.

Siddharth : you know what Avneet, your eyes are really so beautiful. (He said looking at into her eyes)

Avneet : thank you.

Siddharth : your welcome.

Avneet : now will you please help me out with the saree.

Siddharth : wait a second here, I will ask someone else to help you.

Avneet : but whom? (She feels confused)

Siddharth came out looking for a maid, when he bumped with his mother.

His mom : hey my dear son... Good morning.

Siddharth : sorry mumma.

His mom : it's okay, where are you going in this hurry... All well?

Siddharth : yes mom, actually Avneet didn't know how to wear a saree, so she wants help, she was asking me.

His mom : so what is the problem you are her husband help her out?

Siddharth : mom, you are saying like I know that, I want someone can help her, will you help her please.

His mom : where is she?

Siddharth : in room?

His mom : call her in dining room!!

Siddharth : you come with me na mom.

His mom :  no you call her in dining room I wanna talk to her. (Aunty is looking serious about something).

Siddharth nodded in yes.

Stay tuned.

What aunty wanna talks now?