49

Siddharth : listen Avneet, I didn't have any problem with your love story, but I want you to leave as soon as possible as my mom starts loving you a lot.

Avneet : hmm. I love mom too.

Siddharth : she is my mom, Avneet.

Avneet : Siddharth, why are you talking to me like this?

Siddharth : so what do you expect from me that what should I do, you came here to meet your lover and I can't even stop you calling mom to my mother.

Avneet : okay okay fine, my fault.

Siddharth calm himself and Siddharth drive the car at home.

They didn't shopped anything and Avneet gave excuse that she didn't found anything like she wants.

His mom : no issue, my dear you will look gorgeous in everything you wear.

Avneet : thanks mumma.

Avneet came back to her room and Siddharth get busy in the preparation of her birthday eve which is surprise for her.

Avneet have no idea that they are planning a party for them.

Aunty booked a room for them to spend time alone tonight.

Siddharth called his friends to invite them in today's party.

Faisal : I am so happy that now you are moving ahead in you life.

Siddharth : don't judge it really soon, mom wants to do this party else avneet will move ahead in her life with her so called luv only.

Jannat : is she still in contact with him?

Siddharth : yeah even they met today, and he suggest her to runaway with her.

Jannat : I don't know what is wrong with this girl, now when she get married with you, why can't she settle her life with you.

Siddharth : listen jannat, even I don't want her, so don't insist her to do anything.

Jannat : but Siddharth, that Luv is using her.

Stay tuned