71

Vibha aunty told her that she will drop her to the mall. So she left with aunty.

She reached a mall and went for shopping stuff needed for your mates to impress.

Siddharth also went somewhere to make something ready for Avneet. Both of them planning surprises for each other.

Avneet really feels so confused, because there are so many choices all around in the mall.

Avneet bought some products to impress his husband.

And reach back to home with huge bags with the delivery boys. Avneet looked for Siddharth, but maid told her that Siddharth is not at home.

Avneet feels it really good chance because she want some time to decorate the room with all the romantic gifts she bought for her.

It's kinda apology more than a romantic plan, she wanna say sorry to him and tell him that she made a mistake but now she wanna prove herself a better wife to him.

Avneet get busy to decorate her room and like this the day passed away.

It's evening already and Siddharth didn't came back yet.

Now all the gifts are packed, room is decorated with beautiful LED lights and candles, Avneet wrote a sorry letter to Siddharth.

She wanna tell him the truth now that Luv betrayed her feelings.

Avneet called Siddharth to ask him that when he will come back to home.

Siddharth : hello?

Avneet : where are you Siddharth, I wanna talk to you?

Siddharth : I am on the way Avneet, I will reach home by an hour.

Avneet : okay I am waiting for you.

Siddharth : yeah, is there anything important?

Avneet : yeah you can say, but it's okay not urgent you can take your time my hubby, I will be waiting for you.

Siddharth : okay.

Avneet : waiting. Come soon.

Siddharth : hmm.

Avneet cuts the call.

Stay tuned.