From last day,

Avneet and Siddharth both are not talking to each other, Siddharth deny to go with Avneet today.

So Avneet booked a cab and went to meet luv.

She reached the cafe and decided to tell everything about her marriage and pregnancy to him.

Luv greets him, he was about to hug her but Avneet deny for hug and takes a seat.

Avneet : I want to talk to you something really important, Luv?

Luv : what happened?

Avneet : uh... I know it will hurt your feelings and you will curse me for your whole life for being a cheater but....

Luv : you are married, right? This is what you wanna tell me?

Avneet is shocked like hell that how he knows this.

Avneet : how do you know?

Luv : I know everything, Avneet, since the day that video leak, and later I get to know that too you get married to Siddharth nigam, the only son of Vibha Nigam. Right?

Avneet : if you know all this why you didn't confront me? (She is confused and feeling guilty)

Luv : because I know that you love me only and you must had any reason to marry with him, maybe your family pressure?

Avneet : yes, you are right!!

Luv : so I don't mind, if he give you divorce I will accept you.

Avneet : no you can't (she cry out loud)

Luv : why, I will baby!!

Avneet : I am pregnant. (She said crying)

Luv : what?

Avneet is crying when Luv is expected to get angry when he smiled at her.

Luv : this is really a good news.

Avneet : sorry luv I know you are angry and it's obvious. But...

Luv : no I am not angry, do I look like angry to you?

Avneet : no... But why?

Luv : this baby is blank cheque to us darling.

Stay tuned.