44

Vibha aunty planned something romantic for her son and daughter in law to get some good time together.

Next day

Avneet came downstairs with Siddharth, both of them greeted their parents and in laws.

Her mom : I hope my daughter is not troubling you much vibha ji?

His mom : of course not, believe me sonia ji, she is my lifeline, I trust her more than my Siddharth. I am so happy to have her as my family's pride.

Avneet : thank you mom, I love you.

His mom : I love you too mera bachaaaa.

His dad : it is not less than blessing to have you as her mother in law, vibha ji.

Vibha aunty smiled.

His mom : by the way, i am thinking something we missed in all our life routine?

Avneet : what mom?

Her dad : tell us vibha ji, if we missed any ritual of their wedding function, we can arrange it now!!

Her mom : yeah.

His mom : actually, we missed a very important post marriage ritual!! (With little teasing expression)

Siddharth : but which one mumma?

His mom : honeymoon.

His dad just smiled and continue having breakfast.

Her mom : yeah, where are you going kids?

Siddharth feels little awkward so to make it in comfort zone. He try to make an excuse.

Siddharth : mom, we are on vacation but we both got so many assignments so we can't plan to go anywhere out.

Avneet : yes mumma, Siddharth is right.

Her mom : so aren't you planning anything for your birthday, Avneet?

His mom : your birthday.... When?

Even Siddharth didn't know his birth date. But he remains silent as his mom already asked.

Avneet : two days later mom. (With a smile)

His mom : then you two should really plan something and especially you Siddharth it's your wife's first birthday.

Stay tuned.