133

Siddharth : why you troubled yourself dadi, you can call me I will come to you!!

His dadi : it's okay, and what are you cooking young lady? (Dadi asked lovingly)

Avneet : I am making gulab jamun, I mean I am trying to make it Dadi.

His dadi : oh those are my favorite. But I can't eat because of diabetes.

Avneet : I know dadi ji, and I made them with sugar free powder.

His dadi : that's really sweet of you my child, you parents upbring you really good, I will really like to meet your parents once before leave,

Avneet didn't know what to answer for this in return.

Avneet : I will try my best dadi ji, I am sorry if you mind me calling you dadi ji. (She said with sweet apologetic voice)

His dadi : no no it's completely fine beta, and you siddharth come with me.

Siddharth : yes dadi.

His dadi and siddharth went to the room in which his dadi is staying.

After some time, Avneet came with the tray of Gulab jamun for her.

His dadi : thank you beta. They are looking so delicious.

Avneet : I hope it taste the same and you like them dadi ji

His dadi is impressed with her cooking in once only.

His dadi open her purse and give her a cover (of money) and give it to Avneet.

Avneet is hesitated to accept it.

His dadi : take it beta, it's a blessing from my side.

Avneet : is it for me dadi ji?

His dadi : I made it for vibha, but before my daughter in law make something for me, you serve me something even better so you deserve it now.

Avneet smiled. But still hesitated to accept it.

Avneet looked at siddharth and siddharth nodded so she accept. But his grandmother noticed that too.

Stay tuned

70+ votes for double update