23

His mom : do you like the room Avneet?

Avneet : yes aunty.

Her mom : I know kids that as it all happening is not making you comfortable as much you should be with each other but think about it only that you love each other so it will be good only.

Siddharth hummed.

Avneet : yeah mom, I am so happy because I never more than any thing else than my luv. (She indirectly told the truth).

Siddharth feels bad.

Now their families decide that how to plan their wedding functions.

And the outfits selections started.

Aunty offers that they will send Avneet's dress for wedding event.

Her family happily accepted this.

So,

On the same day,

Aunty called a fashion designer after her family left.

Avneet is showing in front of her family that she is really so happy to get her phone and freedom back.

Her mother returns her phone to her.

Meanwhile in Siddharth's mansion, the jewelry for Mrs. Avneet Nigam being selected and outfit sent to her home.

Aunty send her three options all of them are siddharth's choice. So aunty called her.

His mom : I sent you three options my dear, so you can wear any of them according to your choice.

Avneet : I love all three of them aunty, thank you so much.

His mom : thank your love (she always find luv in love word) because he selected them.

Avneet : thank him from my side aunty.

His mom : okay I will. Now you carry on I will talk to you later.

Avneet : sure aunty. Bye.

His mom cuts the call.

His mom get busy in preparation and the days flew away, all the friends of siddharth and avneet asking them bachelor's party except Jannat, Faisal and ashnoor. Because they are aware of the truth.

Stay tuned.