Doctor gave him the antiseptic and dermologic creams to remove burns and marks soon as possible.

Doctor told them that this mark will vanished away in 2-3 months completely, but it will be heal within days.

Vibha aunty thanked doctor.

Vibha aunty : I don't know how this oil fell on her neck. (Using her lawyer brain).

Siddharth : you don't know mom, how careless your daughter in law is, I am not gonna forgive her for this. I just... (He is so angry on her).

Vibha aunty : I can understand siddharth that your love for her coming out in the form of anger but she needs your love not anger.

Siddharth : I am not feeling like to love her for something like this.

Vibha aunty : but I feel my son is feeling more pain of his wife more than her. (Aunty said to cheer him a bit).

But that is truth siddharth can really feel the pain of Avneet more than her right now.

Siddharth : but mom...

Vibha aunty : listen she needs you right now so don't hurt her feelings. Dont fight with her.

Siddharth nodded her head in yes.

Vibha aunty sat with her for some time.

It's been 3 hours now,

Avneet came back in senses. She open her eyes slowly and looked at Vibha aunty beside her head.

Avneet : mumma..

She tried to get up seeing her mother in law.

Vibha aunty : no no no, relax yourself. Don't hurt your wounds as much you rest that much they will heal faster.

Avneet : sorry mumma, I am troubling you a lot.

Vibha aunty kissed her forehead.

Vibha aunty : just relax, everything is fine I talked to doctor, he told me that you will be fine really soon.

Avneet smiled. When her burns are really so much hurting.

Vibha aunty : hurting na.

Avneet nodded with moist eyes.

Stay tuned.