138

Vibha aunty left , siddharth walked to the door and locked the door first.

Siddharth : thank god it all sorted so easily I am so happy.

Avneet : I am happy too. (She hugged siddharth tightly)

Siddharth again took off his shirt.

Siddharth : you know what, we should give a gift to dadi.

Avneet : what?

Siddharth : I want your help for that?

Avneet : I am ready to do anything tell me what can I do?

Siddharth : dadi told me that she wants a great grand child soon, so what says mrs. Nigam.

Avneet turns red as soon he finished.

Siddharth try to take a hold on her waist but she ran playfully, but he caught her and dashed on the bed and came over her.

Siddharth : where will you go now baby? (Said teasingly)

Avneet : in your arms. (Said hugging him tightly)

Siddharth rest his body on her, crushing her chest.

Avneet loves this feeling, she wants it from so long honestly.

Today they realise love is about patience, love is about kindness, but a bit mix up of passion and wildness kinks make it more spicier.

Soon their lips met with each other again.

Siddharth can feel that her lips tasted the favorite taste till this date he did.

At the same time, Avneet is better to catch his lips between the long sucks.

There is a meme spread over social media, "kiss can remove all the anger, but if it will be longer it can remove your clothes too"

The same thing happened with sidneet the more kiss extended the more they going towards the natural beauty.

It's not take even 10 minutes to both of them to get their partner into a birthday suit. It's turned into their first night. And a romantic one.

So let's not disturb them now.

Skips to next morning directly

😩😩

Stay tuned