1

So,

The story starts from a XYZ University of Delhi.

Like every college, there are different groups too, some of them are boys gangs, some of them are girls gangs, and some boys are girls are potato, they can adjust in any group very easily.

So, our main potato, I mean adjusting and friendly guy named Faisal.

Faisal have friendship with everyone in college, whether it's a girl or a boy doesn't matter.

He have a lot of friends, but everyone have some special and best friends list.

Faisal also have those close friends and they are Jannat and Siddharth.

Avneet too, because she is best friend of Jannat, And Jannat is his girlfriend.

Faisal is puppet boyfriend who is scared of his girlfriend all the time, because of Jannat, he can talk to girls but can't go close to any girl even in her absence.

So he is allowed to talk to Avneet only in college in girls even after have a lot of female friends.

But today,

Faisal is so happy, as it's his birthday today. He have plans to celebrate with his friends.

So he invite Siddharth and Jannat is self invited, one of their junior Ashnoor is also invited.

Jannat invites Avneet in party too.

Siddharth is an introvert, he didn't talk to girls much except Jannat.

So he told that he have to take permission from his mother for this party.

Siddharth : yaar, I have to ask mom first, as you are planning party at night and girls are also gonna be there so I have to tell mom? (He said like a good boy)

Jannat : what is this yaar Siddharth, we girls can't eat guys, okay? So why you behave like a kid always. And why you want to tell everything to aunty?

Siddharth : yaar, you know na my mom is a lawyer, it's impossible to hide anything from my mom.

Stay tuned.