8

Siddharth : time done?

Faisal : 2:04 second guys.

All of them clap but to tease them.

Jannat : both of them are looking lost kissing each other, right guys?

Siddharth : shut up, it was a task you created, stop blaming me and Avneet!!

Faisal : oh great, Siddharth nigam is defending Avneet, something new to watch.

Siddharth blush hard.

Avneet : to be honest, I really enjoyed it, I mean this was the best kiss even I had in my life... So thanks Siddharth... You are such a great kisser. (She said in a compliment but turn him red shyly)

Siddharth remains silent.

Avneet : you are too cute. (Said pulling his cheeks)

Siddharth : you too. (Said smiling)

Avneet : so friends?

Avneet offer handshake and siddharth shake hands.

Siddharth : yeah my pleasure.

Avneet : let's continue the game.

Jannat : if you two want personal time together then there is a room.

Jannat said teasingly.

Avneet handle this teasing and defend Siddharth.

They had a good time playing this game, after that they are done and Siddharth have to leave now.

Avneet came out to see him off.

Siddharth : sorry Avneet, if I misbehave with you in anyway.

Avneet : I wanna say the same, sorry and thanks for a kiss, and don't think about it we will be same like before it was a task and it is done now.

Siddharth : yeah. But like friends.

Avneet : yeah best friends. (She smile)

Siddharth offer a hug.

Avneet immediately accept and hugs him tightly and then Siddharth is ready to leave.

Siddharth : bye see you tomorrow in college.

Avneet : yeah see you.

Siddharth left in his car with him driver.

Avneet also left after sometime, but there is mess up gonna happen in their life from now.

Faisal record them kissing and by mistake his younger sister tap the button make that video upload to social media video streaming app and Faisal didn't even realise it.

Stay tuned.

Now what will happen?