Avneet understand that what turn his mood off, this tattoo is on skin and it's not removable.

She didn't know how to remove this reason of boundary between her and her husband.

Siddharth : good night Avneet.

Avneet : good night, and I am sorry.

Siddharth : it's okay, but please sign the divorce papers tomorrow, we are not made for each other and maybe I will never be able to give you love you wish for. (He said rolling his eyes away from her).

This made both of them sleep with moist eyes.

Next morning,

Avneet is checking on google that how can she remove this tattoo. Because it's needed like hell to her.

Avneet didn't found any option and idea, few of them suggested plastic surgery which is obviously not possible.

Siddharth : Avneet I had a call from mom, they wants us to be back at home before 11 AM.

Avneet : okay I will be ready.

Avneet turn off the phone and walks towards the cupboard.

Siddharth : yeah before going please sign these papers.

Siddharth take out the divorce papers.

Avneet eyes filled with tears as soon he again asked for divorce.

She went to him, hold his hands in her hands.

Avneet : siddharth, why you wanna leave me. Give me one chance please.

Siddharth : sorry avneet, but I am not feeling good, because everything reminds me of your ex boyfriend.

Avneet : but we never had anything what makes you feel ashamed on me?

Siddharth : isn't it enough that you have a permanent tattoo on your neck, and ever you were ready to leave me. It's just he betrayed you so you want me to give you chance.

Avneet : I know, you are right at your place, but just one chance Siddharth, I beg you. (She pleads with joined hands)

Siddharth : no no no, I want it, I want it right now. (This time he said this little loudly)

Stay tuned.