83

LETTER --

I start this letter with a big SORRY, and I guess I can't really apologize for the mistake which I did.

I made a sin according to our religion and culture, I broke your heart, use you as a shield when I need you the most and still thought to go to someone else, it's not forgivable and I accept it.

I don't deserve you, I know, I am not good as you. But maybe I did something good in my past life that's why our knots get tied with each other for this life.

I just request you to give me one chance, a second and last chance to prove myself a good wife to you.

I don't know I will be able to prove it that I am nice person but I will try my best if you provide me one chance.

I will fulfill all my duties and promise. Just one more chance.

Avneet.

LETTER END

Siddharth is shocked and now he understand that why she made all the preparation in room for him.

He got it, that it's not to show to his mother, it's to convince him to make her accept as his wife.

He didn't know he is happy or not.

Actually, he is happy because willingly or unwillingly he was falling in love with Avneet.

But that is also a fact of his heart that he is not ready for being a last option of someone's life.

And this is the bitter truth that Avneet choose him after Luv left him.

So he can't believe her this easily.

Siddharth texted Avneet that he want to talk to her.

But 24 hours passed away, Avneet didn't replied any of his messages.

Avneet is not opening the chat box because she have nothing to explain to him.

Stay tuned.