Her mother is coming to call them for breakfast, when she heard them arguing.

Aunty knocks the door which made siddharth immediately silent and feels so awkward.

Avneet : who is there?

Sonia aunty : Avneet, dad is waiting for you and Siddharth on breakfast table.

Siddharth opens the door.

Siddharth : come mom, I just took a bath, give me five minutes I am coming.

Avneet : hmm. (She is looking upset)

Her mom : give me a second Avneet.

Avneet went closer to aunty, she knows that aunty heard their conversation she just wishing that she won't heard the divorce word.

Siddharth is nervous now.

Avneet : yeah what happened mom?

Her mom : I hope all is good between you and siddharth?

Avneet : yes mom.

Her mom : if he want anything then you just give it to him okay, don't argue with him. (Told her strictly)

Siddharth heard this.

Siddharth : no mom, I am fine I don't want anything.

Her mom : no beta, I know my daughter she is stubborn but if you want anything let us know.

Avneet : only I can give that to him mom.

Siddharth : avneet... (He wants to stop Avneet to tell her mother about divorce)

Her mom : so give it to him?

Avneet : are you sure mumma?

Siddharth : Avneet... I don't want anything yaar.

Her mom : but what he is asking?

Avneet went closer to him and mark a kiss on his cheek, which is surprising for Siddharth and it made aunty smile a bit but feels hesitant to stand here anymore.

Avneet : he was asking for a kiss, and because of mom, you get it my hubby.

Her mom : I am sorry, you two continue I will wait for you on breakfast table. (Siddharth is embarrassed but can't say that he is not happy with the kiss)

Now he forget for a moment about divorce and Avneet went to the bathroom.

Stay tuned