113

Siddharth didn't want to tell her that he is feeling insecure so he thought that how to ask her to change her clothes without giving her hint that he is feeling possessive.

Avneet : what happened?

Siddharth : nothing, don't mind avneet, but you know what mom will not like it I guess.

Avneet : did you liked it?

Siddharth : yes of course, I am happy with everything but mom....

Avneet : I asked mom already Siddharth, and mumma told me that I can wear anything I wish and I show them this dress too. (She said walking to the mirror)

Siddharth : oh

Siddharth is thinking for any other excuse.

Avneet : I will ask the chef bhaiya to pack my food I will have in college.

Siddharth : uhm... wait.

Avneet : yeah what happened siddharth?

Siddharth : I wanna say something only if you don't mind and don't judge me.

Avneet : what happened, I hope you are not mad at me?

Siddharth : no no, actually I was feeling.. You know it's a first day of college after marriage, so I will introduce you with teachers.

Avneet : okay. So?

Siddharth : so, if you dress in something more decent.

Avneet : isn't it decent?

Siddharth : is this? (Now the possessiveness came to his face)

Avneet : are you feeling possessive siddharth?

Siddharth : not at all!!

Avneet : means you are... Awwhhh you are looking so cute you know. (She said going close to him pulling his cheeks)

Siddharth : okay if you got it then good, go and change.

Avneet : but what will I wear then?

Siddharth : uhm... Give me password of your almirah.

It's a password locked almirah.

Avneet : its your birthdate

Siddharth went and unlock her almirah, took out and full length jeans and a full length top and handed over to her.

Siddharth : wear this.

Avneet : this, no this is really boring.

Siddharth : avneet can't you wear clothes from my choice one day? (With a puppy face)

Stay tuned.