120

After the lecture over,

They came out together.

Avneet : by the way French is an interesting language to learn, I will join this class permanently. (She said with smile)

Siddharth : avneet, will you tell me now why you joined the French class all of sudden, I mean may I know why are you getting interest in learning French, because as much as I know you are not interested learning new languages.

Avneet saw anushka passing, so she romantically moved ahead to siddharth.

Avneet : yeah I wasn't interested, but I changed a lot my husband, and I want to be with you all the time. (She hooks her arms with him romantically)

Siddharth : can we behave like before in college?

Avneet : why?

Jannat joined the conversation.

Jannat : why don't you tell her avneet, that you are feeling insecure from Anushka.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : why will I feel insecure with anyone, Jannat. I just want to be with my husband and there is nothing wrong in it.

Siddharth : avneet, you didn't need to be insecure of anushka. (He said in an assuring tone)

Avneet : I am not insecure from her at all, siddharth.

Siddharth : you shouldn't, she is really sweet and honestly speaking we sit together for the first time today.

Avneet : sweet huh ☹️, didn't you noticed that she wasn't ready to get up !! (She sounds jealous)

Siddharth : stop being jealous, Avneet.

Avneet : stop repeating it again and again, I am not jealous at all. (Said Irritatedly)

Jannat : relax yaar, Avneet.

Avneet : you should tell this to him (to jannat) , and why are you taking her side Siddharth.

Siddharth : I don't think you should be this much possessive.

Avneet : I am possessive any issue.

Siddharth : oh really, then if I want to sit with her then. (Teasingly)

Avneet : then I will kiss you in front of everyone in class tomorrow so choose to sit with her wisely.

Stay tuned.