After fix their marriage, Vibha aunty return back to their residence.

Siddharth wanna talk to his mom and wanna tell the truth because he is not ready to marry Avneet.

And he didn't able to figure it out yet that why Avneet said yes to get married with him.

When there is almost nothing between them.

His mom is talking to her Household staff member, because Vibha aunty decided that they will do this wedding at their mansion only.

So to take care of all the preparation aunty called everyone to give them instructions and inform about Siddharth's wedding.

Siddharth knocks the door.

Siddharth : may I come in mom!! (Asked in a low tone of voice, he is still scared)

His mom : yeah come in.

Siddharth walks in and he heard his mom giving instructions to staff to arrange everything and starts preparing for his wedding functions.

Siddharth wanna stop all this but he don't know how.

Siddharth : mom I wanna talk.

His mom : give me a minute Siddharth.

Siddharth remains silent.

His mom gave all the instructions to the staff and then ask them to leave.

Everyone left.

Siddharth : mom....

His mom : Siddharth, I am still angry with you because I never wish that I will be compulsive to fix your marriage like this and you know this very well that I had no plans for your wedding for now. (Disappointed)

Siddharth : I know mom I am really sorry for all what happened?

His mom calls him ahead and Siddharth walks ahead with shivering in fear.

His mom hugged him.

Siddharth hugs his mother back and starts crying.

His mom : calm down, it's okay we can't change whatever happened but we can save our reputation, right? So you will get your love and it will end on a good note.

Stay tuned.

35+ Vote for this and previous chapter