102

Siddharth went to bring water to her and Avneet check two or three backless bra to wear them.

She selected one. And wear it.

It's a top kinda fabric leaving the back bare

Avneet come out shyly, siddharth came back with the tray of food and medicine.

Siddharth looked at her but right now her dressing attracting him to her, but he is concerned about her more than this attraction.

Avneet is standing there like a statue.

Siddharth : now what happened to you?

Avneet : I am feeling shy siddharth!! (She cover her face)

Siddharth : I wonder that you were not shy before marriage, so why now and I am your husband and now you don't even love any one else.

Avneet : please na don't repeat it again and again, I really feel so ashamed on me!! I am sorry.

Siddharth : okay okay sorry, you come with me.

Siddharth bring her to bed.

Siddharth : this is the cream, let me apply it.

Avneet : I will do it.

Siddharth : no, I will do this, I am your personal doctor na 😉 (he winked lovingly)

That was enough to melt avneet.

Avneet turns, siddharth is feeling more pain than her. Because Avneet is in another world feeling his fingers tracing her body.

Siddharth : you are really so merciless Avneet, you burn your skin so badly.

Avneet : I know it must be looking ugly.

Siddharth : I didn't mean that Avneet, It must be hurting you.

Avneet : no it's really not hurting I am so happy that I removed that tattoo, and now I wanna start a new life with you. (She asked lovingly)

Siddharth : we will talk after you finish your food.

Avneet : hmm.

Avneet finish her food, but she is not ready to take her medicine.

Siddharth : take it.

Avneet : no, this seems like it spoils my taste.

Stay tuned.