Siddharth came back to home,

He is really tired and internally something is tingling him after the moment when he kissed Avneet.

He never thought in his life that he will have his first kiss with Avneet.

But whatever happened was like a beautiful dream he lived. He is happy from all what happened in Faisal's resident.

For him, it is a secret which is never gonna come out.

Meanwhile,

Avneet is also feeling happy somewhere in heart.

Avneet POV

It's been a long time I love luv, but I didn't met him since long so I lost all the desires towards all the men's and guys around me and suddenly a flow of emotions raise for Siddharth.

And in that flood of love I kissed him really with all the passion I should save for my mate.

But the time I was kissing him not even once I feel that I should control myself, even the task was one minute long.

And we had two minutes of lip lock and when he broke the kiss I was still thinking that we can continue for long.

But whatever it was, truly it was insane and makes me happy.

With all these thoughts running in my mind I slept.

POV ends

Meanwhile,

Siddharth also slept at his place.

He is hiding the blush from his mother, as this blush which gets permanent on his face from the moment he came from Faisal's home.

His mother is lawyer and keen observer they observe everything and it is difficult to stand against their questions.

So Siddharth went to his room and pretend like he slept.

His mother came in his room, kissed his forehead and went to his room.

Aunty informed maid to inform Siddharth that aunty have an important case tomorrow so she will go early in the morning and come late at home.

Stay tuned.