132

He waits for fifteen minutes in room then he came out feeling desperate and searching for Avneet.

Avneet is busy in something in kitchen, he went to her.

Siddharth : what are you doing Avneet?

Avneet : nothing much, I am making a sweet dish for dadi!! (She said with a smile)

Siddharth : but why are you doing that, you can order to the chef, he will make it!!

Avneet : no I want to make it myself, I want to impress dadi, I wanna get some good points in front of my grand mother in law.

Siddharth : you know right Avneet, that dadi dont know about us so why are you trying this?

Avneet : Siddharth, one day dadi will get to know about me na for that day I should have a good image projected in front of them.

Siddharth hold her hand. He wants her to be with her.

Avneet : Siddharth, leave my hand hubby, dadi can come anytime out of her room!!

Siddharth : I don't care about anything, you are my wife and for your info you have few responsibilities towards your husband too. (He sounds despo today and Avneet knows the reason)

Avneet : siddharth, what happened to you? (Said blushing as she can't accept that she added Viagra in his orange juice)

Siddharth : I don't know yaar. (He yelled)

He is still holding his hand when his dadi came out and saw him holding her hand, when Avneet is trying to free her hand.

Avneet : siddharth, please try to understand.

His dadi : siddharth.... (Said walking towards the kitchen).

Siddharth immediately free her hand and made an one arm distance from Avneet.

Both of them felt nervous.

Siddharth : yeah dadi. Do you want anything dadi?

His dadi : nothing I just want to spend some time with my grand son. So I came looking for you only.

Stay tuned

75 votes