Characters - Part 2

Jannat zubair

20 years old, she is studying in the same batch with Avneet.

She is good friend of Avneet, she is the only one with whom Avneet in class. Because Avneet have mostly all her friendship with boys.

She hardly have one or two female friends in class. And one of them is Jannat.

Jannat loves partying but in limits like Faisal, she is modern, bold and expressive girl.

Belongs from a rich family. She is favorite of siddharth's mother, because she behave extra sweet in front of siddharth's mother.

Vibha Nigam

around 45 years old lady, who is top most lawyer in this country. She is highest paid lawyer in the highest bench of Court in India.

Her name is enough, Vibha nigam have her reach till Prime Minister and President of country.

That makes them billionaire and Vibha aunty is inspiration for millions of ladies and thousands of lawyer.

She have only one lifeline in all over the world that is his only son, Siddharth nigam.

But Vibha aunty is a women can't compromise with her principles at any cost. She lives a very inspirational life. Nobody ever dare to point finger on them.

Because whatever she did in her life all was right decisions. And she want that siddharth will be a good human being too.

Luv Singh

(you can imagine any guy with this character) - 23 years old handsome boy, he is currently working in a hotel management of Maldives. He belongs from Mumbai and love intrest of Avneet.

Before join in the Hotel Management, luv is Fitness Model and Advisor in Mumbai. So he have a mascular body.

You can say a perfect body structure every men wants, he is a hot guy like every girl wish for.

Stay tuned.