18

His mom : don't mind, but I have to make a call now, so you all three have conversation, I will meet you three later. And leave your parents contact I will invite them myself.

Both of them nodded.

Siddharth bring Jannat and Faisal to their room.

Faisal : I am so sorry Siddharth, it is all happening because of me.

Jannat : wait a second, Faisal, siddharth will you please explain me what is exactly happening here?

Siddharth : mom fixed my marriage with Avneet, mom is thinking that Avneet and me love each other.

Faisal : that is obvious, but why you didn't tell them truth?

Jannat : yeah, and how Avneet and you both get ready for this marriage, or your parents forcing you to get married.

Siddharth : I don't know yaar, but I didn't get chance to clear anything because Avneet said that she loves me and wanna marry me.

Faisal : it's not possible.

Jannat : yeah, siddharth it's not possible, she is dating someone else and as much as I know she is serious about him.

Siddharth : but guys this is truth that she said yes for our wedding and she wasn't looking forced.

Faisal : so what are you planning to do next?

Siddharth : I don't know yaar, just because Avneet said yes, I have no option to back step, even after I know she loves someone else. (He is sad)

Jannat : she must said this yes, in the pressure of her family or in the fear of spoil of her family's social reputation.

Siddharth : yeah maybe, but to justify us this is the only option for us to keep our mouth shut.

Faisal : Avneet will never love you siddharth, she loves someone else stop being stupid, you should tell this to your mother.

Jannat : noooo.

Siddharth : what happened to you now?

Stay tuned.