40

Siddharth helps Avneet to find the place in the closet

Avneet : thank you so much siddharth you are really so sweet.

Siddharth : it's completely fine, Avneet, feel like home until you are here in my house.

Siddharth took a towel and walks to the bathroom.

Avneet hold his hand this time and pin him to the closet behind him.

Siddharth : what is wrong with you avneet, what are you doing? (Surprised with her sudden move like this)

Avneet : I wanna ask you the same thing yaar, what is your bloody problem, why are behaving like this to me?

Siddharth : avneet I don't want to talk all this.

Avneet : no I want to talk, I wanna know the reason that why are behaving this rude with me, I know this is not your natural behaviour. You must have any reason to hate me for sure so I should know at least. (She asked with cage him between her arms)

Siddharth : avneet, let me go.

Avneet : no, tell me what happened to you?

Siddharth : you wanna know, so listen... I hate pretending husband wife in front of everyone, even after I know that my wife loves someone else.

Avneet : siddharth....

Siddharth : listen avneet I have no mood to argue with you, but this is the truth that you make our life a game.

Avneet : me?

Siddharth : yeah you. (Angrily)

Avneet : just me... Meant that day only I kissed you.

Siddharth : no I also did, but I am not dating anyone else, I will happily marry you if you are happy with this too and will be mine forever but....

Avneet : okay I know it's my fault. And if you wish.... (Avneet is about to say something)

Siddharth : I don't wish anything from you, so just clear this mess and go to your luv. Simple.

Stay tuned