89

Her mom : have it beta, and how's vibha ji?

Siddharth : mom is alright mumma (her mother) , actually mom went to meet one of her clients so I thought to come and disturb you for one day.

Her mom : this is our pleasure beta, don't say like this.

Avneet : yeah.

Siddharth : by the way, I have a plan to stay back tonight If you don't mind Avneet?

Her mom : why will she mind.

Avneet : hmm, why will I mind Siddharth. (She is feeling like now she have to make the answers ready as he gonna ask her)

Siddharth : thanks.

Her mom : what will you like to have Siddharth in lunch?

Avneet : I will make something for him mom, don't worry.

Her mom smiled. She is feeling relieved because now it's look like everything is fine between them.

Siddharth : thanks.

Avneet : your welcome.

Avneet keep herself busy in kitchen all day, the whole day passed away, in evening uncle came back.

So Siddharth and uncle had a detailed discussion about cricket. In which Avneet and Aunty not interested at all.

Now it's 11 PM of night.

Siddharth yawn.

Her mom : aman, let him sleep now, he must be tired.

Her dad : yeah yeah, I hope you are not feeling uncomfortable here, we have a small house.

Siddharth : dad, it's so good to come and stay here seriously. (Said so lovingly)

Avneet : Siddharth, you go and change, then you can sleep in my room.

Her dad : but you have a single bed in your room Avneet, you both can't adjust on that.

Avneet : yeah, don't worry dad I will sleep with dadi.

Her mom : no Avneet, he came here for first time, he will feel uncomfortable then.

Siddharth nodded on this, he really thought it will be uncomfortable for him, even he wants to talk to Avneet.

Stay tuned