85

Back to nigam's

It's been almost 2 days Siddharth and avneet didn't had any conversation.

Avneet is not picking his calls because she is thinking that Siddharth wanna talk about divorce.

And didn't even checking his texts.

Siddharth is hella irritated, he wanna ask her about the letter.

Vibha aunty : You had conversation with Avneet?

Siddharth : yes mom, I talked to her last night. (Siddharth lied)

Vibha aunty : yeah I talked to her in morning, she was sounds upset talks to her, maybe she is missing you.

Siddharth : hmm, she must be missing me. (Internally have doubt on this)

Vibha aunty : accha listen, I am going to meet one of a victim of trapped marriage in Chandigarh, so you can go and stay at Avneet's parents home today, they will feel good.

Siddharth : seriously? (Happily, as he can get all the answers from avneet like this)

Vibha aunty : awwwhhh, I guess you realised the value of your wife, good good.

Siddharth : sorry mom. I really had bad mood that day.

Vibha aunty : but nothing allows you to shout on my daughter in law, remember this. (Said in a strict tone)

Siddharth : yeah I will remember this forever mom.

Vibha aunty : okay so I am leaving let me know when you reach her home, and yeah bring her back to home tomorrow, I am missing her now.

Siddharth : as you say mom!!

Vibha aunty left, Siddharth pack her clothes for one night stay went to buy some gifts for her parents and grandparents and left for her residence.

Siddharth wants to talk to her. And most importantly wanna ask her that why she is avoiding him.

He have a fear in his heart that maybe she didn't want to continue the relationship anymore.

Which will be heart breaking if it turns a truth, so he is wishing for good.

Stay tuned.