68

Siddharth lay besides Avneet maintaining a distance from her and he slept.

But today, Avneet is not able to sleep realising that in the search of fake going coin she is about to miss this sky full of diamonds.

Her eyes filled with the tears. She knows that she can't justify all what she did.

But she is ready to make up for her mistake and for that she decided to talk to Jannat and ask her for any idea to make him happy.

Because the challenge is to go close to him, because she knows that for now Siddharth didn't want her in his life.

And if he leave her now, then she knows there is no where she can go now.

Next day,

Only few more days left to college reopening.

Avneet invited jannat at home.

Faisal also came with her.

Avneet and Jannat was talking to each other so Siddharth went out with Faisal.

Avneet told her everything about Luv.

Avneet : this is all happened Jannat, but now I don't know what should I do next in my life because my life is mess now.

Jannat : I am so happy.

Avneet : I am telling you my problem and you are feeling happy.

Jannat : I am happy for you only idiot because thankfully you realised that luv is using you before you went to him, or think what will he do with you.

Avneet : yeah Jannat, but nothing is good yet because Siddharth didn't love me at all.

Jannat : it's not an issue, because he is your husband, he will fall for you one day, you just keep him happy and show him that you love him, care for him.

Avneet : but how?

Jannat : do the same guys do to impress girls.

Avneet : what?

Jannat : give him gifts or decorate his room for him or write a letter to him. Do any one from them. I know he will like it.

Avneet : are you sure?

Jannat : definitely.

Stay tuned