19

Faisal : yeah jannat, what happened?

Jannat : do you even thinking about her guys, I mean if you tell the truth that she loves someone else then aunty won't leave her. Her whole public reputation, her career, her dreams and her life everything will be spoiled.

Siddharth : so what should I do jannat?

Faisal : yeah, he can't spoil his life.

Jannat : yeah so think something which helps you both, but don't tell aunty that she loves someone else, I request you.

Siddharth : what if she runaway from the wedding?

Faisal : I don't think so, I mean if she have to do this she won't go back to her home to face her family!!

Jannat : yeah, true... But I am scared for her, what if she took any wrong step? (She is scared and worried for Avneet)

Siddharth : noo, you should talk to her Jannat, that we will figure out something.

Faisal : yeah jannat.

Jannat : I will talk to her, but I guess in this situation if you talk to her it will be best.

Siddharth : okay.

Faisal : do one think call her and put a phone on a speaker.

Jannat : yeah good idea.

Siddharth call on her cell phone but her mother pick a call as they took her phone and didn't return her yet.

Her mom : hello.

Not even a single word utter from his mouth when he got a reply in voice of her mother.

Jannat took a phone.

Jannat : sorry to disturb you aunty, jannat speaking may I talk to Avneet?

Her mom : she is in her room, I will inform her that you called.

Jannat : okay aunty.

Jannat cuts the call.

Jannat : I am feeling more worried for her now, I can understand her parents are being strict with her for now.

Siddharth : so what we should do now?

Faisal : we can just wait and watch.

Stay tuned.