46

Avneet called Luv in the same mall, Siddharth and Avneet came.

Siddharth : now you can meet your lover and yeah sort it out today only, as it's really not safe.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth : I am going to food court, after your meeting will done meet me there.

Avneet : join us, I will introduce you as my friend.

Siddharth : no, I am not intrested to meet my wife's lover it's too weird.

Avneet : siddharth, are you seriously okay with it? (She can notice that Siddharth is upset with her)

Siddharth : yes, I knew it that you love someone else, so I want you to sort this really soon and leave my life.

This hurts Avneet, but she knows she have no rights to get hurt as she is the one who is not loyal in this wedding.

Siddharth : now call him, and ask him where he is?

Avneet : hmm

She calls Luv.

Avneet : where are you, Luv?

Luv : I am in the mall only. Where are you?

Avneet : 1st floor, Ice cream parlor, see you there?

Luv : okay darling.

Siddharth heard when he calls her darling.

Avneet : hmm.

Luv disconnect the call.

Siddharth : go now, and please make it short, I will wait for you here.

Siddharth went and take a seat in a food court, just straight opposite from the ice cream parlor.

Avneet walks to the ice cream parlor and intentionally she took a seat where Siddharth can see them.

It's for trust making. She can't afford he consider anything wrong and hidden from him.

Finally,

After some minutes,

Luv walks in and Avneet stood up at her place seeing him.

But she looked at the food court, she realise that seeing him really didn't make him that happy today as much she was used to be crazy for this guy.

Luv : heyyy, how are you beautiful? Finally.... We are meeting.

Stay tuned.