81

Avneet is removing all the chats, call records, audio call recording of calls of luv and her.

All her messages, contacts everything about him from her phone.

She exterminate everything from her phone.

Avneet POV

I am crying laying on my bed, I am feeling guilty of loving a wrong guy and later when I get married.

I tried to betray my family, my in laws, my husband and all the promises and swears I taken in front of all the society and my family.

Vibha mom loves me so much and what I did for them, nothing.

Siddharth cares for me so much and what I did for him, nothing.

I am good for nothing.

Pov ends.

Avneet is crying when her mother came to ask her where will she sleep.

She noticed that avneet is crying.

Her mom : avi, what happened my child why are you crying? (Aunty ran towards him feeling concerned and worried for her)

Avneet : nothing mom.

She immediately get up and starts wiping her tears.

Her mom : are you trying to hide something from me?

Avneet : no mom, why will I hide anything from you. (She said wiping tears from her cheeks)

Her mom : you didn't even need to my child, you can share anything from your mother, okay?

Avneet : yes. May I ask you something mom?

Her mom : yeah sure my child?

Avneet : in case if siddharth ever left me then will you all accept me back? I mean you and dad. (She wants to know that what can happen if he give divorce to her at last)

Her mom is shocked and feel the shiver in fear of anything wrong happened between siddharth and avneet.

Her mom hold her heart.

Her mom : what do you mean by this avneet?

Avneet got the answer that she can't come back to her home.

Stay tuned.