45

Siddharth : yes mom.

Her mom : If you are busy Siddharth beta, then Avneet will understand. (Sonia aunty noticed that siddharth didn't seems excited for her birthday)

His mom : I am not agreed with this Sonia ji, and firsts are always special and memory, they should really make it memorable.

Avneet : mom, we already had so many events and parties at home, I guess....

His mom : my dear daughter in law, let us decide please.

Avneet just smiled on this in response.

Siddharth is feeling that what will he plan now for her birthday.

His mom suggested to make a guest list and go and do a party.

Siddharth : good idea mom, we will call all our friends at home only and host a party.

His mom : at home.... Such a boring plan, Siddharth, I will book a better place. And an one day outing won't affect your assignment too.

Avneet : but....

Siddharth : yeah you are right, mom.

Her mom is happy that she is well settled in her new family now and Vibha aunty loves her so much even after they get married in not so favorable conditions.

After some time,

Her family left.

And days skip,

Avneet had a conversation with Luv, and Siddharth suggest Avneet to meet Luv today if he wants to meet her.

Siddharth is internally feeling so bad. But he didn't want to cage her in this Unwanted Marriage.

So, he want it to get sort as soon as possible.

Avneet told Luv to meet her in cafe, it's a birthday eve today for Avneet and Vibha aunty is planning a surprise party for her.

Siddharth knew about surprise party and venue, all their friends are invited, Avneet is not expecting anything to happen today as her birthday is next day.

So with the excuse to shop clothes for party they came out.

Stay tuned.