77

Now Siddharth have no excuse to be given so he prefer to left with the gesture to Avneet to check her phone.

Avneet understood.

Siddharth came back to his room and text her again after some time when aunty slept , she took her phone to check his message.

Siddharth made a last try to text her before he went to sleep.

This time she came active after aunty slept.

Texting ---

Siddharth : we will talk tomorrow, if you check the message come to my room in morning, I need your sign on divorce papers, it's urgent.

Avneet seen the text.

Siddharth : thank god you came active, acha listen now, make the excuse that you have your clothes in my room and come to my room okay?

Avneet : but Siddharth, can't we postpone this.

Siddharth : postpone what?

Avneet : I mean can't we wait a bit for the divorce, I mean mom is really attached with me, I am really concern about them.

Siddharth : avneet... (Before he can text her more)

Avneet : I know she is your mother, but she consider me her child too, I can't give them pain.

Siddharth : you should think about it before, it's too late now. 😔😔

Avneet : I know it's my mistake but can't we solve this anyhow.

Siddharth : not possible, you just sign divorce paper it will help us to sort our life.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth : I will wait for you in morning.

Avneet : okay.

Siddharth : good night.

Avneet : good night.

Avneet turn off her phone and decided that if it is urgent then she will definitely not gonna sign those papers.

But living in same house and avoid to sign divorce papers will make him feel doubt on her.

So she decided that she have to find a better way to get rid off from these divorce papers.

Stay tuned.