126

His dadi : I am so tired vibha, I want to rest for sometime.

Vibha aunty : yeah mom, please come this way. Siddharth bring Dadi's bag in the guest room.

Siddharth : okay mom. You rest dadi.

His dadi went near siddharth kiss his forehead.

His dadi : you know I am so happy to see you happy my child. God bless you.

Siddharth smiled.

Vibha aunty : come mom.

His dadi and Vibha aunty went to the room.

Siddharth : thank god. (He took relieved breath).

Avneet : siddharth will anybody explain me now that what is exactly happening here? (Confused) I am your wife, why I am being introduced as n assistant.

Siddharth : it's a long story Avneet. Come with me I will explain you.

Avneet : hm.

Siddharth and Avneet went to their bedroom, do you remember their room is decorated by Avneet for some romantic plans.

As soon, siddharth entered he got a huge surprise seeing all this beautiful decorations

Siddharth : who did this?

Avneet : anushka did this for you!! (With so irritated tone)

Siddharth : what are you saying?

Avneet : if you asked me such a silly question then what you suppose me to answer siddharth, of course I did this for you. (She said lovingly holding his hand)

Siddharth : this is really so beautiful but when you did this, Avneet?

Avneet : I will tell you everything but first of all you tell me why Dadi wasn't in our wedding, and why mom hide that I am your wife from Dadi. (She is so Confused)

Siddharth : Avneet, you didn't know my grandmother, she is so strict, she runs her own aasharam and for my dadi her principles are bigger than anything else.

Avneet : okay, but I still not get the answer of my question!!

Siddharth : didn't you remember why we get married in hurry.

Avneet : oh is that the only reason to hide the truth from Dadi?

Stay tuned