Avneet is really excited and just wishing from the God that Siddharth will like the surprise.

Avneet is so happy that maybe today she will be able to make up for her mistakes she did, it's not gonna be easy but she feels the care in his eyes for her.

So she is just hoping that Siddharth will accept her.

Finally, it's 7 PM.

It's been 2 hours of waiting end with the arrival of Siddharth finally before his mother.

Siddharth came to her and Avneet stopped him before he can go inside the room.

Avneet decorated the whole room for him.

Siddharth : what happened, is there any cockroach in the room?

Avneet : ewww, no. (Feeling disgust, she hates cockroaches)

Siddharth : so why are standing outside of the room.

Avneet : I have something for you to show you.

Siddharth : wait.. No, I hope you won't that luv to my home.

Avneet : Siddharth, why are you saying like this, Is I am really this bad? I mean at least you can trust me a bit.

Siddharth : how can you expect me to believe you, after not loving your husband and thinking about any other guy after getting married. (He said in a disappointed tone)

Avneet : Siddharth, dont say this yaar. I....

Siddharth : forget it I don't care, even I don't love you, and now even didn't like you at all.

Avneet feels so bad hearing this from him, but she consider that he is upset from her and maybe this surprise will help her to change his thought about her.

Siddharth : accha forget all this, I have a surprise for you, which really makes you so happy.

Avneet : what? (Excitedly and happily).

Siddharth offers her an envelope of documents.

Avneet : love letter?

Siddharth : why will I give you a love letter, it's a divorce papers.

Stay tuned.

How will Avneet avoid divorce now?