67

Siddharth is adjusting the pillow under her head when she pulls him closer in the sleep.

Avneet : don't leave me siddharth. (In a sleep, sleepy tone of voice).

Siddharth lips fall on her nose tip, just inches above from her lips, those lips are really attractive and make him feel like to kiss every time.

Siddharth POV

Siddharth POV

You made it really so difficult for me God, by sending her in my life, she is really so beautiful.

I can't move my eyes from her, she is deadly and those juicy lips always invite me to suck them once again.

Even when we are not committed to each other, we are husband and wife, I kissed her twice that's also a fact.

But this is wrong what I am doing.

I didn't moved even an inch back from her face, I am feeling like to press my lips on her lips.

But no, what will she feel. This is really wrong, Siddharth.

I can't stop admiring her. Awwwhhh she is just like the goddess of beauty. May God bless her with a smile always.

Tomorrow, I will give you something which gives you a new and happy life, at least you get your love then.

I slowly press his lips on her cheek. Which make her alert and she wake up with a jerk.

POV ends.

Siddharth feels really nervous because he thought that Avneet will feel that he is taking advantage of a situation.

Siddharth : actually, I was just adjusting a pillow under your head, I am really sorry I didn't meant to...

Avneet just smiled.

Avneet : thanks.

She understand that he is explaining for a kiss.

Siddharth : your welcome.

Avneet lifted her head place a kiss on his cheek.

Avneet : good night.

Siddharth : good night. (With a smile)

Avneet lay back on bed and she closed her eyes.

Siddharth takes a relieved breath that she didn't consider it wrong.

Stay tuned.