91

Now aunty forced her to go to her room.

Siddharth : finally, come I wanna talk to you? (He is eager to get all the answers from her)

Avneet : Siddharth, I am really feeling sleepy, can't we talk tomorrow. (She said immediatly , after shut the door)

Siddharth : Avneet, what happened yaar, if you want separation then tell me clearly na, stop avoiding me like this. (He sounds hurted now)

Avneet walks to him, her eyes are filled with tears and heart filled with guilt.

Avneet : just look into my eyes, do you really think I want divorce from you? (She asked with moist eyes)

Siddharth hold her hand in his hands.

Siddharth : so tell me na what do you want?

Avneet : I want one day, we will talk tomorrow I swear.

Siddharth : promise.

Avneet : nothing is bigger than swear. And I swear on you I will tell you everything.

Siddharth : okay.

Avneet : now you can sleep, I will sleep on couch. (She said in a loving voice, offering him bed)

Siddharth : you sleep on bed, I will sleep on couch.

Avneet : oh no way, you just sleep on bed, I will adjust on couch. I am fine with it don't worry.

Siddharth : are you sure?

Avneet : yeah.

Avneet walks to the couch.

Siddharth stood up from bed, he cupped her face.

Siddharth : don't worry about anything, I will try my best to do everything for your happiness. (Said lovingly promising her).

Avneet hugged him tightly. Siddharth hugs her back.

Avneet : thanks Siddharth.

Avneet walks towards the couch, Avneet laid down on the couch using her phone.

Siddharth : good night.

Avneet : good night, Siddharth.

Siddharth laid on the bed and he slept after some time, when Avneet keep on looking at Siddharth for a while. Then went kissed his forehead. Which he felt but he pretend slept.

While blushing hard internally.

Avneet : good night.

Stay tuned.