2

Faisal : but bro, it's your best friends birthday, how it's done without you, this is not fair. (He insist him to convince aunty and join his birthday party)

Siddharth : okay I can't promise but I try.

Avneet : you should come Siddharth, and behave a grown up men now you are 21 after all!! (She said in a taunt manner)

Siddharth : hey!! Please don't teach me, at least you don't teach me. Okay? (Siddharth didn't like the way she said)

Avneet : what do you mean by that? (Angrily)

Jannat : relax Avneet? And Siddharth you should not talk like this?

Siddharth : didn't you noticed how your best friend talked to me? (Angrily)

Faisal : relax guys it's okay, don't stretch it now.

Avneet : I am not saying anything Faisal, because I don't want to spoil your birthday. (Angrily)

Siddharth : mind your tone Avneet, we all know that you have freedom to do anything but our families ask us where we are going. (Point out in a disgraceful manner)

Avneet : youuuuu!! (Angrily)

Jannat : enough is enough guys. Now like a good girl and boy shake hands and end this fight.

They didn't moved at all.

Faisal : for me please.

Siddharth moves ahead.

Avneet : okay sorry.

Avneet shake hand with her but this is not a end of this fight here.

Faisal : and you bro please go and talk to aunty, and I don't know how will you take permission but you have to take permission for my birthday party.

Siddharth nodded.

Siddharth came back to home.

He talked to his mother and with so much difficulty he convince his mother to go in his birthday party but aunty asked him to come back soon.

He get ready.

Party time is 7 PM.

Before 7PM everyone reached, only Siddharth is late here.

Stay tuned.