123

Siddharth : what? Dadi fixed my marriage with someone else?

Vibha aunty : yes, siddharth I didn't told you but a month ago your dadi send me a picture that she wants you to marry with the girl she choose for you!!

Siddharth : so why you didn't told me?

Vibha aunty : siddharth, do I need to remind you why I fixed your marriage with Avneet all of sudden.

Siddharth : no mom, sorry. (Said in ashamed tone)

Vibha aunty : so, I didn't know how will I convince your grandmother.

Siddharth : what if we tell dadi that I love avneet.

Vibha aunty : siddharth, your dadi will break relationship with us after that, you know your father took a promise from me to keep your dadi's choice on priority. Always.

Siddharth : I know mom.

Vibha aunty : so I can't deny your grandmother, and she won't support love marriage ever.

Siddharth : yeah I know.

Vibha aunty : so just do what I say okay?

Siddharth : but mom, what will I say to avneet?

Vibha aunty : we have to convince her. If she can go to her parents for two days it will be good. (She said feeling sad)

Siddharth : but mom, how will I ask her to go to her parents all of sudden.

Vibha aunty : do one thing, just reach home before 6 PM I will talk to her and her family.

Siddharth : okay.

Vibha aunty : I will talk to you later okay.

Siddharth : hm, let me know if any change in plan.

Vibha aunty : hm.

Aunty disconnected the call.

Meanwhile,

Avneet went to canteen with Jannat after her lecture.

Avneet : do you also think jannat that I should not be jealous of siddharth's classmates.

Jannat : actually you should not.

Avneet : but yaar, I really feel so insecure when any girl come close to him.

Jannat : do you know why you feel it?

Stay tuned.